Friday, 1 August 2008

One winged angel

Its been a long long time since ive last blogged.
n guess wat, im back with more pics of free food~
yep i went for this HP Cocktail party today.
fun fun. (i guess)

ok its pic time~



















whee~
yep.
nice food n drinks. but tats all. other den tat, all i got for a door gift is jus a box of HP chocs...
zzz.
was expecting something more.
n yeah, e promos werent tat great though.
i think even e laptops at NUS IT fair were much much better.
oh wells...

i jus remebered my one of my old fav songs:

Plus One - Here In My Heart

Wherever you are tonight girl
I'll see you in my dreams
Wherever I go tomorrow
You'll be here next to me

And though we are a world apart
I know you'll never be that far

[ c h o r u s ]
'Cause here in my heart
There's a picture of us
Together forever
Unfaded and unbroken
Wherever you are
Your love covers me
Forever more you'll be
Here in my heart

Whenever I miss you so much
It's more than I can bear
I won't cry, I'll
just close my eyes
And know you'll be there

Your kiss and your touch
I'll never forget
'Cause you're as close
As my very next breath

[ c h o r u s ]

And though we are a world apart
I know you'll never be that far

[ c h o r u s ]

My heart



real old song.
but yeah its still under my favs...
but it jus aptly describes me rite now.

jus so appropriate for me.

its hard for me to bear it too. but den, some things just hav to be done.
i hav to persevere on, to noe tat, one day, i can see n feel it, the hope within my grasp. tat precious hope and the encouragement from Him that keeps me going on n on each day. to noe tat one day, "It is raised in glory".

until the day when i can truly be ur wings, i'll jus be a one winged angel...

No comments: