I was thinking of giving a quiz,
if anyone can guess this right:
I'll treat him/her something or give a present!
the question is...
*drumroll*
*scroll down to see*
Here's my medley of songs! Very confirmed that no one can figure out e song title n singer at 1st glance!
besides, e tune not tat nice de.
haha
It's hard to say goodbye
It hurts to be alone
And all that is left is a memory
To love and to keep as a part of me
It's you, no one else but you
Say what can I do
I miss you so
We will meet again
Far beyond the stormy weather
Far beyond the cloudy skies
We will meet again
When we do we will last forever
When we do we will stay together
You and me
We were meant to be
In perfect harmony
But every day that goes by is reminding me
There're so many things that you left with me
You see every little thing
Has it's own story
You gave me so much affection
I'm so lucky that once I got to know you
It was hard for me to say it
But I totally adored you
Is life fair
I'll never stop believing
Our time will come
Because there must be a meaning
I believe in love
I believe two hearts
Can learn to beat as one
And I believe
I believe that time
Can tie your soul to mine
I see the doubt there in your eyes
But I believe
I know you're scared
I understand
Please take my word
And take my hand
What is the title of the song tat i sang for my Talentime?
heee.
got prize de eh!!!
hurry hurry come guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment