Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Hello dear blog. I know it's been around 7 months since we last met. You know something, blog? You, are one heck of a diary that contains all my memories for 7 years. I know, I know that I have been inconsistent in my updates but hey, I still come right back to you no matter how you change your appearances, ya?

Yeah, so many moments depicted here, both happy and sad. You know, blog? I think you were meant to be a rant blog if I remember correctly. Haha but I remember all those times where I could chat you up, write you a long post and left it all hanging. Just like all the bridges I've built up painstakingly just to be burnt down in the end. Life is amazing, isn't it?

You see, blog, all those amazing people whom I've met in my life, they've left a mark on you too, I'm sure. And being awake at this time does little to help put them away inside me. I've sacrificed a few to get to where I am today, but I'm not all that proud of it. No one does. But I'm also not saying that I detest the outcome either. What I'm saying is, what if life played out differently for me? I would love to have the best of both worlds if I ever had a try at it. But right now, I'm contented with what I have and what I've given up, contented that my head's been given some say in this and also that the others will be living off a better life without my intrusion. I'm thankful, really. To them, and to you, blog, for being at my side at some point in life.

Thanks.

No comments: